Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nu-West "Ann Bowman"

Nu-West even has her name spelled Ann or Anne Bowman.  For those of you who know Ms. Bowman's work you know of her no-nonsense spanking.  I wasn't much of a Female spanks female viewer until I saw Ann give Michelle a good sound OTK.  Then I was hooked on all her videos.

The first Ann Bowman video I owned was "Michelle meets Ann Bowman".  








I really liked her serious and stern look.  It was as though she didn't enjoy spanking those naughty butts but more of a "must spank" those naughty butts look.

The one that really did it for me, not that the ones with Eve Howard or Kyrie Kelly didn't, was "Two Punished Wives".  I simply loved the premise of the clip.  That two husbands take their wives to Ann so she can blister their butts for not being good wives.  But, not just that she spanks them but that she spanks them in front of their husbands.  And to me the tears seem to be more than real.






For me it's a classic and a must own for every "Ann Bowman" collector.

8 comments:

  1. Does anyone know what Anne Bowman is doing these days, since she retired? I am a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Bowman is no longer with us as shes dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R.I.P. the finest female spanker of them all.

      Delete
  3. I am saddened to read of Ms. Bowman's passing. When it came to traditional over the knee spanking, no one was ever better! She will be sincerely missed and anyone wanting to learn how to make a top knotch spanking video should look at Ms. Bowman's work.
    Ray Johannsen
    rayjohannsen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life-long fascination with spanking and punishment grew out of the love of Anne Bowman and Leda films. It is unfortunate that the production quality isn't better. A very serious spanking and S&M site is BrutalMaster.com. I'm kind of hooked on it for its realism. Some of it is a bit too hardcore for me, but there's enough variety to skip the, dare I say, Brutal stuff. I'm surprised that the women keep coming back for more. Not for everyone, but good quality, both visual and sound - real pain, real screams, real tears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I'm not mistaking, Ms Bowman's passing was a bit strange. She had been ill, but I think she was found in an abandoned apartment block, or something equally odd. I can't remember the full story. A sad end.
    Another fine exponent of the art from the NuWest group was a Ms Brenda Marshall. Anyone know if she's still with us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had not heard of Ms.Bowman's passing. Was this something that had happened recently?
    In the San Diego area?
    She was brilliant with the cane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know exactly when it was, but I do know it's a fair few years since I heard the news. Definitely not a recent passing.
      She was very good at what she did!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...